Terms and Conditions
GUIDELINES FOR BOOKING:
- A. All orders must be confirmed in writing and by doing so you agree to our terms and conditions.
- B. Upon booking an event with CHILLI BEES a deposit of 20% of anticipated cost of the event, payable at the time of booking is non-refundable in the event of cancellation less than 21 days prior to the event.
- C. A further Deposit of 50% to be paid 20 days prior to the event with final balance due within 14 days after the event date.
- D. Menus ordered for fewer than 30 guests will incur a small order charge of £75.00.
- E. Minimum delivery and collection charge of £80 is charged on all events and parking costs of van are to be covered.
- F. If Client requires additional equipment for service, glassware, cutlery etc, CHILLI BEES can order this but it is at a charge to Client.
- G. If any losses or breakages occur of hired equipment then Client will be liable for cost of replacement.
GUIDELINES FOR ORDERING:
- A. Final menu choice to be given two weeks prior to the event taking place.
- B. Dietary requirements must be pre-booked one week prior to the event. If CHILLI BEES are notified of any dietary requirements after this time they will do their best to accommodate but the original menu may no longer be available.
- C. Final numbers to be given one week prior to the event. If CHILLI BEES are notified of an increase in number of guests after this time they will do their best to accommodate but the original menu may no longer be available. If CHILLI BEES are notified of a decrease in number of guests after this time, then client will still be liable for the full balance of quoted number of guests.
- A. If the Client wishes to go against the CHILLI BEES recommendations on staffing levels they are at right to do so. However, if they are to decrease staff significantly CHILLI BEES are at right to refuse to cater the event as doing so may cause stress and harm to their employees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A. VAT at the current rate to be added to all quoted prices.
- B. Bookings require a total 70% deposit with final balance due within 14 days post event.
- C. If final balance or deposit is not paid before deadline, then CHILLI BEES have a right to charge late payment fees of 0.1% of total invoice per day.
- D. In absence of written agreement to the contrary of Part B T&Cs, failure to make payment within 28 days of due date may result in the matter being referred to P&J CDS, our debt collection agents, whose charges will be added to and payable with the invoice debt.
- E. Payments can be made by BACS, Debit or Credit card. For Credit card payments, a 3% service charge on total amount is to be added.
- A. Orders may only be terminated by contacting CHILLI BEES, The Swan Centre, 22 Rosemary Road, London, SW17 0AR.
- B. Cancellation charges will apply as follows:
- – 20% of the anticipated cost of the event, payable at the time of booking is non-refundable in the event of cancellation less than – – 21 days prior to the event.
- – 5 working days’ notice – 70%
- – 100% of costs of event if cancellation takes place less than 72 hours prior to the event.
- A. Chilli Bees Catering shall not have any liability for circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Chilli Bees Catering. We will notify the customer in writing when such circumstances cause a delay or failure in performance.
- A. Any complaints regarding Chilli Bees Catering services must be made in writing 48 hours after your event.
- A. When a suitable parking space or loading area has not been provided, any parking fines must be passed onto the Client.